5 Day Camp - July 26-30, 2020
Camp Fee $150.00 - Refundable Stall Deposit $20.00
$20.00 Early Registration Discount if Registered by June 26th
BRBC Camp Registration Instructions:
1) Choose an area of instruction from the Event Information Page.
a. Campers must register for only one event category area of instruction.
b. Some Events may be limited in size. Register Early
2) Registration deadline is 12:00am (midnight) on the Friday prior to camp.
3) Early registration discount applies to all registrations submitted by 12:00am
(midnight) on June 26, 2020. Note: All registrations are electronically time stamped when submitted
4) Once we receive your registration, a welcome packet will be sent to you with important
information regarding camp. Watch for this packet and complete all enclosed forms and
agreements prior to arriving at camp. Remember to bring the completed forms to check-in.
5) Be advised that the following instruction areas require the camper to bring their own horse:
Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Calf/Tie Down Roping, Team Roping, and Breakaway Roping
For more information please visit the Rodeo Events Page
6) Please make sure all information entered is accurate and as complete as possible.
Please type "n/a" or "none" if a question blank is not applicable.
7) All registrations are subject to Camp Director Approval.
8) You must be at least 18 years of age, or have legal guardianship of the camper being
registered to continue.
9) All Campers must be at least 12 and not over 18* years of age on first the day of camp.
*Graduating seniors welcome.
10) Medical insurance coverage is require for all campers. No Exceptions
If you experience problems during the registration process, please utilize the "Contact Us" Link.
Event Space Notifications
Event Registrations as of date/time listed above. Registration is taken in first come basis and may not reflect registrations after this date/time.
5/13/20 - 4:00 pm
Events Nearing Capacity
Barrels/Poles - FULL
Steer/Bull Riding - FULL
Team Roping - 7
Breakaway - 8
Campers registering for a "Full" event will be placed on a cancellation list but is not guaranteed registered event.