June 11-15, 2023
Camp Fee $150.00 - Stall Deposit $20.00 (Refundable)
$20.00 Early Registration Discount Ended May 1, 2023
Registration Forms & Links
Join us for the 13th anniversary of Buckaroo Rodeo Bible Camp on the grounds of the World Famous Pendleton Round-Up
in Pendleton, Oregon
BRBC Camp Registration Instructions:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
1) Choose an area of instruction from the Event Information Page.
a. Campers must register for only one event / area of instruction.
b. BRBC follows Oregon High School rules in regards to eligibility of participation.
Girls are not eligible to register for Bull Riding, Bareback or Saddle Bronc.
C. Some Events may be limited in size. Register Early
2) Registration deadline is 12:00am (midnight) on Sunday May 28, 2023.
(No Registrations will be accepted past this date)
Camper Registration MUST BE PAID in order secure spot and event.
If an event reaches maximum number of participants, non-paid registrations can be "Bumped" by a paid registration.
3) Early registration discount applies to all registrations submitted and paid by 12:00am
(midnight) on May 1, 2023. Note: All registrations are electronically time stamped when submitted
4) Once we receive your registration, a welcome packet will be sent to you by email with important
information regarding camp. Watch for this packet and complete all enclosed forms and
agreements prior to arriving at camp.
5) Be advised that ONLY the following instruction areas require the camper to bring their own horse:
Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Calf/Tie Down Roping, Team Roping, and Breakaway Roping
For more information please visit the Rodeo Events Page
6) Please make sure all information entered is accurate and as complete as possible.
Please type "n/a" or "none" if a question blank is not applicable.
7) All registrations are subject to Camp Director Approval.
8) You must be at least 18 years of age, or have legal guardianship of the camper being
registered to continue.
9) All Campers must be at least 12 and not over 18* years of age on first the day of camp.
*Newly graduating seniors welcome, even if 19.
10) Be sure to read our camper refund policy by Clicking Here
11) Medical insurance coverage is require for all campers. No Exceptions
If you experience problems during the registration process, please utilize the "Contact Us" Link.
Already Registered and Just Need to Pay?
To Continue Click Below